Thursday, May 05, 2005

TWO INTO ONE DOES NOT MAKE A HALF

My wife has discovered blogging! This unhappy event has uncovered a mathematical anomaly: 1 divided by 2 does not necessarily equal 1/2. In this case one computer divided between two bloggers does not mean that each blogger gets use of the computer 50% of the time. My wife loves it and, to makes matters worse, as in most things, she does it better than me. Check out birthbabe.blogspot.com for confirmation of this fact.

Anyway she is away at the moment (at work) and I have managed to sneak a moment to post this. So I apologise for my tardiness in getting something posted this week, and WATCH THIS SPACE as I try and seize some time on this thing. God Bless one and all!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger John said...

One post into eight days does not a blogger make! :)

GBYAY

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger maverick mindset said...

Thanks for that Scotwise. Unfortunately, I agree with you. Some scheming and negotiating needs to occur I fear.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Jeannie said...

Hey Mav, the same with us but you just need to be smart about it - get Jules to cook for a change and you can get on the computer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home