Monday, April 04, 2005

PASTOR JOCK ON PRAYER

HELLOOOOO ALL YOU BLOOGERS OOT THAR!!! I’M BAAAACK!!!!!! Hoot Mon! I think it’s time I sprrrruced this site oop a bit! I mean all this whingin’ aboot the courts and injustice. We knoooo that’s the case! The Bible says thar’s nothin’ new under the sun!!! It’s always been like that! What we’ve gotta do is stop whingin’ aboot it and doo something aboot it - like pray!!! Duh!!! Am I the only thinkin’ Christian around here?!!!!!

I mean, some of us Christians do go on a bit. We sproot aboot this perrrson and that perrrson, this poppet and that poppet, this injustice and that injustice, we’re fooll (full) of righteous indignation aboot the state of the world but we don’t actually DO ANYTHING ABOOT IT!!! We say stoff like – “It’s wrrong but what can I do!!!!” “WHAT CAN YOU DO??!!!!!!” Are we Christian’s or aren’t we? Do we have the power of the Holy Spirit workin’ through us or don’t we? The thing is that as Christians WE DON’T HAVE TO DO IT BY OURSELVES! The best thing we can do is ask God to do something aboot it or help us to do it. THAT’S WOT PRAYER IS!!!!! Why is it that so many Christians doon’t seem to remember that? BECOS’ THEY’RE NOT PRAYIN’ THAT’S WHY!!!!!

OOH! I’m getting’ a bit hot under the collar!!! I think I better go burn off some of this righteous anger –


I knoo I’ll do the Highland Fling…. Oh No… I fergot aboot ma goot!!

I knoo I’ll go toss the caber around!! Oh No … that’s how I got the goot in the first place – I dropped it on ma fooot.

I knoo I’ll sing a song….. When the wind blows high and the wind blows low, through the streets in ma kilt I’ll go, all the lassies say hellooo!! Donald whar’s yer troosers!! OI!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jean said...

well done Pastor Jock, I know that you do alot of praying and you encourage us to do likewise.

The ladies faithfully have been praying since this church began, and God has done so much through these prayers as you well know.
We will continue to do so as,
Prayer is the answer so keep it up Pastor Jock......

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger John said...

Keep on praying!
GBYAY

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wull Scotwise. It's the whingers that need a good boot up the ar... it's great to be a Christian!! Och Aye. Thank's fer droppin' by. PJ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home